What’s Bing Music Quiz?
bing is a realtime, multiplayer, competitive music listening game.
How to play?
All you have to do is to guess the song that is playing. A fixed number of songs will run and for each one correctly guessed you will earn an amount of points. That amount depends on the number of correct guesses (artist and/or title of the song) and on how fast you will be on answering compared to other players. At the end a scoreboard will report the best three players of the match. If you have read this far, what are you waiting? Click on a room below and prove your music knowledge!
ARE YOU A MUSIC FAN?
This game is for you! Enjoy heaps of questions and pictures of the quality songs, bands, artists, awards, albums and greater! Test your understanding and play nonstop!
QUESTIONS WITH IMAGES
Do you recognize the covers of the first-rate albums? And what approximately your favored artists? Play with masses of questions with photo and display what you realize!
HOW TO PLAY
- Answer 10 questions in every spherical
- You have 30 seconds for every question, the quicker you answer, the extra points you earn!
- You have three lives so you do no longer lose factors
This game adapts for your information and turns into an increasing number of difficult with questions from top artists like Rihanna, Sia, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Ed Sheeran and famous bands like Coldplay, U2, One Direction, Radiohead and much, a lot extra!
QUESTIONS ALWAYS UPDATED
The tune international modifications each day so we frequently update the inquiries to the game so you can usually have the present day news to your device!
PLAY WHENEVER YOU WANT!
Play with your friends, circle of relatives, while waiting in line or at the bus stop! The recreation is completely FREE and you don’t need a web connection to make the most of this quiz!
RATE THE QUESTIONS
Don’t you want that question? Are you positive the solution was no longer accurate? After every game you can evaluation, record and fee each query, indicating whether you like it or do no longer to enhance the sport regular!
Take the Quiz: Which Type of Music Are You?
You might also understand what kind of tune you like to pay attention to however does that healthy your persona? Take the quiz underneath to discover which type of song you’re! But first, examine some interesting points about track tastes, character and how the two are associated.
Music is some thing that is very non-public. The sort of music you listened to as a younger baby is probably pretty distinct from the tunes that are on your favored playlists these days. For maximum of us, if our mother and father listened to classical track after they drove us around town, then so did we. If our dad and mom sang alongside to the lyrics of the ultra-modern us of a anthem within the house, then those lyrics were imprinted into our minds. Even to at the moment you could likely take into account all of the phrases in your mother and father’ favourite songs.
Consider the reality that by the time you are 6 or 7 years vintage, your personality developments are stably shaped. Plenty of psychologists agree with that there is an immediate correlation between the type of tune we pay attention to and our non-public characteristics. Now you might be wondering if the music you listened to in the course of the ones first few years of life had any impact to your personality.
Just for a moment, consider a fan of heavy metallic music status next to a classical track fan. (Of course, we’re asking you to attract on social stereotypes but just humor us for now.) At first glance, these humans seem like quite specific from every different, right? They are dressed differently, they make unique word alternatives whilst speaking, and many others.
As you likely guessed, the more youthful individual favored to pay attention to metallic whilst the older person gravitated towards classical music. However, what one recent examine proved is that the two people, whilst outwardly specific, honestly had very comparable character developments. When you begin to look at both forms of music you would locate similarities as properly, in particular the truth that they’re complicated, dramatic and theatrical in nature. What does that suggest? They attract the equal type of person!
Are you curious about want sort of music could be associated with your persona? Well, we will help! Designed for amusing, but based totally on a chunk of real “scientific” records, you can take this quiz and find out. You may even find out some new matters approximately your self. But don’t forget, no dishonest… solution the questions virtually if you want to find out the truth.
- Which English Sir has had No. l’s in the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s?
- Billy Corgan is the lead singer of which alternative rock band?
- Who had a No.1 hit with Ice Ice Baby?
- Jimmy, Robert, John and John: can you identify this rock band from the first names of their original line-up?
- What is the middle name of Sir Paul McCartney?
- How many members are there in pop group Little Mix? (bonus point for each member you can name).
- Which famous film star danced (and flew) in the video to Fatboy Slim’s 2001 track Weapon of choice?
- Which 1977 hit single by the Spanish vocal duo Baccara is the best-selling single of all-time by a female group?
- In what year did Elvis Presley die? (a bonus point for the month)
- In 1975 Bohemian Rhapsody was number one for nine weeks. It was finally knocked off the top slot by a song with a name that appears in the lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody. Name the song and the band that ended Queen’s number one success.
- What was Britney Spears’ first single called?
- Reginald Kenneth Dwight is better known by what name?
- What was the name of Amy Winehouse’s second and final studio album released in 2006 and reached number one in multiple countries across the globe?
- Which band had a huge international hit album in 2002 with the record “A Rush of Blood to the Head”?
- Knights in White Satin was a 1967 hit for which band?
- Which band sang The Final Countdown?
- What was David Bowie’s real surname?
- How many members are there in South Korean mega boyband BTS?
- Which talent show judge managed Westlife?
- Who sang the 1965 James Bond theme, Thunderball?
- Roger Taylor is the drummer in which band?
- In which year did the Spice Girls release Wannabe?
- Spandau Ballet features which former EastEnders actor in its line-up?
- Which song begins with the line, ‘I thought love was only true in fairy tales’?
- Linger and Dreams were hits for which Irish group?
- Which Bob Dylan song did Adele include on her first album?
- Which novelty act had a Christmas number one in 2000 with, ‘Can We Fix It?’
- Which 80s group, featuring Phil Collins, recently announced a reunion?
- Over the years, how many Sugababes have there been?
- Which girl group had hits including Pure Shores and Never Ever?
- What’s the name of the 1957 musical prison drama starring Elvis Presley?
- Who became the lead singer of the 90s band Cast, after serving as the bassist for the La’s?
- What was the name of the original drummer for The Beatles?
- In what decade was American jazz trumpeter Miles Davis born?
- Which artist headlined Friday night on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury Festival 2019?
- What was the name of Madonna’s first studio album, released in 1983?
- Rockstar David Howell Evans is better known by what name?
- Complete the first line of the Bill Withers hit: “Ain’t no sunshine …”
- Will.i.am is best known for performing with which hip hop group?
- What English county do Supergrass and Radiohead have in common?
- Which band released a tie-in single for the live-action 2004 Thunderbirds movie?
- Björn Again is a tribute band for which world-famous pop group?
- Which famed British musician played a wizard singer in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?
- In what year were the hit songs Uptown Funk, Bad Blood, Chandelier, Fancy, Rather Be and Anaconda released?
- What was the name of Johnny Cash’s backing band throughout his career?
- Sir Cliff Richard
- The Smashing Pumpkins
- Vanilla Ice
- Led Zeppelin
- Paul (his first name is actually James)
- 4 (Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jesy Nelson)
- Christopher Walken
- Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
- 1977 (August)
- Mamma Mia by Abba
- Baby One More Time
- Elton John
- Back to Black
- The Moody Blues
- Jones. His real name was David Robert Jones.
- Louis Walsh
- Tom Jones
- Martin Kemp
- I’m A Believer by The Monkees
- The Cranberries
- Make You Feel My Love
- Bob the Builder
- Six: Keisha, Mutya, Siobhan, Heidi, Amelle and Jade
- All Saints
- Jailhouse Rock
- John Power
- Pete Best
- The Edge (the guitarist in U2)
- When she’s gone
- The Black Eyed Peas
- Oxfordshire (it’s where they were both founded)
- Busted (with the track Thunderbirds Are Go, also known as Thunderbirds/3AM)
- Pulp’s Jarvis Cocker.
- The Tennessee Three (Accept Tennessee Two)
Bing Music Quiz
Are you interested in music and you think that you have a lot of knowledge about music? If so, you have to try to test your knowledge about music by taking a quiz in Bing. As we know that Bing has quiz feature where people are able to take it for fun.
Bing quiz can be accessed of course through Bing site. If you want to try Bing music quiz, you have to access Bing at bing.com. Then, in the search bar, you have to enter ‘Bing Music Quiz’ as keyword. After that, there will be some questions about music in the homepage and you just have to answer them. The questions are in multiple choices so it will be easier for you since you just have to choose the right answer from the existing choices. Even if you do not know the right answer, you are able to try to guess it.