Hello everybody. Do you like play the quiz? We know that the quiz is one of the entertainments which can amuse us. The quiz is identic with the questions and the reward. There are many people who like play the quiz or just watch the event of quiz. There is good news, because nowadays you can find the quizzes in Bing. Approximately about last year, Bing makes the new feature. Yeah it is Bing quiz. There are many types of quizzes which are offer by Bing. Those are Bing daily quiz, Bing weekly quiz, Bing trends quiz, Bing weekly sport trivia quiz, Bing entertainment quiz and many others. Well, at the moment we will discuss about Bing food quiz.
What Bing Offer To User
Bing offers the visitor a food quiz to test your knowledge about food. There are questions dealing a whole range of food related topics including the fast food, meat, fruit & vegetables, famous meals, snack, soft drink, cooking, health nutrition and more others. Do you know about the ingredients and prepared foods?
Do you ever have the problem when you want cook a food but you do not know how to cook it? Let’s test your knowledge about food in the food quiz! Take our fun food quiz and get high score to you share in your social media site.
According to the research, there are many people who play the food quiz. They said that a food quiz is one of the interesting quizzes which are offer by Bing. Especially for an addict food or the hunter food, they almost play it every day. Usually, they spare their time to play that quiz when they are break of job or weekend. They feel interest to test their knowledge about food. So, do you want to try playing it also? We think, you are very curious with this food quiz. Do not hesitate again. Let’s test your knowledge about food in the food quiz!
Actually, besides Bing food quiz, you can find the food quiz from other site. There are many sites or app which offers the food quiz. You can choose where you like. But if you never play the food quiz in Bing, we suggest you to play it. We are sure that you will not bore and you will play it more and more. Are you not believes it? Let’s you can prove it. In other case, if you are not interest to play the food quiz, you can try play other quiz of Bing. Such us Bing daily quiz, Bing weekly quiz, Bing trends quiz, Bing weekly sport trivia quiz and Bing entertainment quiz.
The last, do not forget to visit Bing every day because Bing always provides the actual and interesting news which source from the world, national and local. It is organized to give the visitor in-depth news coverage of entertainment, business, politics, whether, sport, culture etc. There are also many features of Bing. Those are interface features, media feature, local info, instant answer, third party integration and many others.
30 food and drink questions for your home pub quiz
Preparing the ultimate food and drink questions for your virtual pub quiz can be a hard nut to crack. Fortunately, we’ve got all the key ingredients for the perfect round, mixing questions requiring you to seriously use your noodle alongside some fun trivia to spice things up a bit.
In short, whether you’re a smart cookie or foodie newbie, you’ll be able to dig into a feast of 30 questions below, courtesy of RadioTimes.com
And once you’re done, why not try our TV pub quiz, film pub quiz, music quiz or sport pub quiz for size? Plus there’s many, many more pub quizzes available as part of our bumper general knowledge pub quiz.
Food and drink Questions
- What is James Bond’s favourite tipple?
- What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the world?
- What type of pasta has a name meaning “little worms”?
- What type of pastry are profiteroles made out of?
- From which type of flower does a vanilla pod come?
- Which nuts are used in marzipan?
- Which bakery launched a sell-out vegan sausage roll in January 2019?
- What type of food is Pumpernickel?
- What is the best selling flavour of soup in the UK?
- Calamari is a dish made from which animal?
- Which foul-mouthed chef hosted the Kitchen Nightmares series?
- Which bread ingredient causes it to rise?
- Aduki, borlotti and cannellini are types of what?
- What is the most expensive spice in the world by weight?
- What spirit is mixed with ginger beer in a Moscow mule?
- What year did the first McDonald’s store open?
- What are the real names of the Hairy Bikers?
- Which pungent plant has its own festival held on the Isle of Wight every year?
- How many calories does a glass of water contain?
- Who is replacing Sandi Toksvig as host of The Great British Bake Off for the 2020 series?
- Grenadine is obtained from which fruit?
- Gluten is found in which cereal grain?
- Which fast-food franchise has the largest number of restaurants in the world?
- What French city does bouillabaisse originate from?
- What type of wheat is used to make pasta?
- What is the British name for a zucchini?
- In which country will you find wine-growing region the Yarra Valley?
- How many bottles of champagne are there in a magnum?
- Deer meat is known by what name?
- Bacardi is what type of spirit?